Seeds are tiny, magical packets of latent energy and potential, ready to burst forth when conditions are right. They contain the very essence of Life itself: ancient wisdoms and future hopes, exquisitely designed to adapt and evolve as needs arise.
Part of Earthfire’s mission is to be a seed center. Here we gather selections of what we would like to see to germinate, take root, and unfurl into the light; stories that educate, inspire, inform and embrace hope and action. We invite you to partake, swap and share them. May they all bear fruit.
- Looking for actionable steps you can take to curb climate change? Here are 101 ideas to try.
- And here’s idea #102: Don’t feed the climate trolls.
- A football stadium in Austria has been taken over by 300 trees to highlight the importance of natural spaces.
- These beautiful handcrafted paper birds celebrate a variety of colorful endangered species.
- In the midst of the climate crisis, people are taking a stand: Extinction Rebellion protesters advocate for our future at the risk of their own liberty, following the guidelines of civil disobedience to demand change. Learn more about Extinction Rebellion here.
What stories have inspired you this week?
Share them in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
Read past Seed Swap posts here.