Seeds are tiny, magical packets of latent energy and potential, ready to burst forth when conditions are right. They contain the very essence of Life itself: ancient wisdoms and future hopes, exquisitely designed to adapt and evolve as needs arise.
Part of Earthfire’s mission is to be a seed center. Here we gather selections of what we would like to see to germinate, take root, and unfurl into the light; stories that educate, inspire, inform and embrace hope and action. We invite you to partake, swap and share them. May they all bear fruit.
- Looking for actionable steps you can take to curb climate change? Here are 101 ideas to try.
- And here’s idea #102: Don’t feed the climate trolls.
- A football stadium in Austria has been taken over by 300 trees to highlight the importance of natural spaces.
- These beautiful handcrafted paper birds celebrate a variety of colorful endangered species.
- In the midst of the climate crisis, people are taking a stand: Extinction Rebellion protesters advocate for our future at the risk of their own liberty, following the guidelines of civil disobedience to demand change. Learn more about Extinction Rebellion here.