Seeds are tiny, magical packets of latent energy and potential, ready to burst forth when conditions are right. They contain the very essence of Life itself: ancient wisdoms and future hopes, exquisitely designed to adapt and evolve as needs arise.
Part of Earthfire’s mission is to be a seed center. Here we gather selections of what we would like to see to germinate, take root, and unfurl into the light; stories that educate, inspire, inform and embrace hope and action. We invite you to partake, swap and share them. May they all bear fruit.
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife and the CU-McKenzie Lab Research Team recently reintroduced 5,500 endangered Boreal Toads in Colorado.
- Interspecies connections are a major factor in driving evolutionary change, as in the case of how domestic dogs developed “puppy dog eyes.”
- Even in the deepest, darkest parts of the earth, Life finds a way.
- Scientists have discovered that rats enjoy playing hide and seek.
- If you’ve ever wondered how to tell the difference between a crow and a raven, the National Audobon Society has the answer.
- A new documentary called The Biggest Little Farm explores how to create true cooperation between nature and agriculture.