Seeds are tiny, magical packets of latent energy and potential, ready to burst forth when conditions are right. They contain the very essence of Life itself: ancient wisdoms and future hopes, exquisitely designed to adapt and evolve as needs arise.
Part of Earthfire’s mission is to be a seed center. Here we gather selections of what we would like to see to germinate, take root, and unfurl into the light; stories that educate, inspire, inform and embrace hope and action. We invite you to partake, swap and share them. May they all bear fruit.
- An incredible new discovery may uncover the mystery of the day dinosaurs died—and paints a vivid picture of what the Earth overcame to recover and thrive again.
- This clip from the Remedy series we wrote about in our last Seed Swap provides an interesting perspective on using medicinal herbs to deal with the stress and anxiety of our time.
- The Global Earth Repair Conference Susan attended in May has released several videos from the event, including keynote presentations, panel discussions, and interviews with changemakers.
- If you encounter a young bird out of its nest, here’s a primer on whether you should—or shouldn’t—come to its rescue.
- Instead of just talking to our plants, maybe it’s time to start listening to what they’re saying back.
- New research suggests that social bonds can influence the movements and nimbleness of flocking birds.
What stories have inspired you this week?
Share them in the comments below or on our Facebook page.
Read past Seed Swap posts here.