Seeds are tiny, magical packets of latent energy and potential, ready to burst forth when conditions are right. They contain the very essence of Life itself: ancient wisdoms and future hopes, exquisitely designed to adapt and evolve as needs arise.
Part of Earthfire’s mission is to be a seed center. Here we gather selections of what we would like to see to germinate, take root, and unfurl into the light; stories that educate, inspire, inform and embrace hope and action. We invite you to partake, swap and share them. May they all bear fruit.
- This IKEA in Italy is giving homeless dogs food and shelter.
- Wyoming billionaire Hansjörg Wyss has pledged to protect 30% of the planet in the next decade.
- These aerial photographs reveal the breathtaking beauty of meandering rivers.
- The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation has identified ways we can reduce GHG emissions by changing our consumption habits.
- Slate also reports that reducing our carbon footprint also starts at home.
- Our friend Kamran Mofid explains why the world needs a new economic model.
- Scientists have discovered that bees can count.
- Nature is remarkably beautiful—and it’s making scientists question what we know about evolution.
- This inspiring young woman is taking an unconventional approach to protesting her country’s inaction on climate change. She also offered this stirring address to the UN: