2013 Schedule of Events at Earthfire Institute
On June 20 & 21, under the watchful gaze of Apu Tetons, Earthfire will be honoring the PachaMama and Inti Taita (father Sun) with the sacred ceremony of building apachita (sacred stone cairn). Apachita is an ancient ceremony of the Andes to mark a location on PachaMama where the energies are fluid and trans-mutative. They are built with the prayers and intentions of the Heart…with Love and Gratitude for all that is. They become sacred places where journeyers can bring their gratitude’s and clarified intentions for the Earth Mama and ALL our beautiful brothers and sisters who share this EarthWalk.
While father Sun Inti shines his rays upon us on the celebration of Summer Solstice…we too will shine with our own inner Sun in sacred reciprocity (ayni) upon Earthfire’s sacred land. Our hearts open, our work in harmony and balance, flowing with pure Love.
Please e-mail us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 Retreat Schedule
June 22-23, 2013 - Connecting with Wildlife Heart to Heart
Email us: email@example.com for more information
July 15-26, 2013 – California Institute of the Arts Internship Program
July 28 – August 2 – Wild Women Loving Wildly with True Life Coaching & Retreats
Women love animals and have a particular affinity to wild ones. I have been crazy in love with wolves, bears, and mountain lions since I was a little girl dreaming my own wild dreams. For some women, its elephants; for some polar bears, and for some the music of the birds, sharing their heartsong each fresh morning that captures their full attention. In our wildness lies our truth. The truth we dared to dream a lifetime ago – before… before all the truth of others filled our heads and our days.
This unique and one-of-a-kind True Life Retreat includes:
- Round trip transportation from Jackson Hole, Wyoming to the Moose Creek Ranch in Victor, Idaho (1 shuttle each way – upon confirmation arrival/departure times will be sent)
- 5 nights at the Moose Creek Ranch – cozy and comfortable rooms in the spacious, fully-equipped Ranch House, use of the Moose Creek Lodge, and other facilities
- 3 delicious meals each day, including organic and sustainably grown local food
- 3 day one-of-a-kind, facilitated personal awakening program led by Coach Victoria, Executive Director Susan Eirich and Wildlife Expert Jean Simpson at the Earthfire Institute’s wildlife garden and yurt – meet the animals – wolf, fox, bear and more – experience the release of fear while cultivating new inter-species connections based on love and acceptance. Soulful activities will include:
a) A Circle for All Beings – an experiential playshop to listen and honor all beings of the Earth
b) Dance and movement to express your Inner Knowing
c) Journaling for deep reflection
d) Beauty walks in the summer high country filled with wildflowers to converse with the Sacred
e) And more!
- Evening horseback trail ride into the hillsides of Moose Creek Canyon followed by a delicious, authentic western style dinner. Ride through beautiful aspen groves, lodge pole forests and mountain wildflowers and then be served a cowboy style meal prepared in piping hot Dutch ovens
- River float on the Teton River
October 3-6 - A Walk on the Wild Side: Answering the Call of the Wild with Rose De Dan
A Walk on the Wild Side: Answering the Call of the Wild is a unique event, offering participants the opportunity to meet highly respected wild Animal Ambassadors face-to-face, participate in shamanic ceremonies and learn from them over four days at Earthfire Institute.
The intention of the weekend is to break down barriers and build bridges of unity and connection, facilitating healing for all participants, both two- and four-legged. The result? Increased intuitive awareness and communication skills (applicable to all species), and freedom from limiting patterns and lifelong negative beliefs. A powerful opportunity for deep personal healing as well as global transformation!
Visit Reiki and Shamanic Healing for more information
Ongoing Retreats and Events
Conservation Conversations – A series of wide-ranging conversations on different aspects of wildlife and conservation with the voices of the animals an integral part of the proceedings. Earthfire hosted the first of what we hope to be many conservation conversations in October, 2012. Read Susan Eirich’s account here. Stay tuned for more information on these important discussions for 2013.
Teleseminars – Earthfire will host several teleseminars annually beginning in 2013. The idea is to connect thought leaders, industry professionals, and those who simply want to experience Earthfire but cannot visit in person.
Animal Connection – Wild Synergy with The Whole Hiking Experience - A once in a life time experience! Journey to a sacred garden where man and animal connect with mutual respect for each other and the earth. Touch the richness and mystery of life through interspecies connection within the garden and the natural world. Meet wild animals of the area – bears, wolves and more, in the intimate setting of Earthfire Institute Wildlife Sanctuary and Retreat Center. After several remarkable interspecies meetings you will hike in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem to further connect with the landscape and the environment that these amazing animals call home. Go to www.holehike.com for more information and to register.