After a 5 month long nap, Humble Bumble, one Earthfire Institute’s resident grizzly bears, is awake and delighting in life.
Find Earthfire On:
- © Susan Eirich and Earthfire Institute, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susan Eirich and Earthfire Institute with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Human Diseases in Animals? Of Course!
- How to Make a Beaver Pond; Human Style
- How to Truly Hear Animals: An Interview with Jean Simpson
- Video: A Guide to Connecting with Animals & Everything w/ Jean Simpson
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
Blogs We Visit
- Buffalo Field Campaign Weekly Update from the Field
- Defenders of Wildlife Blog
- Wolves in the West
- Y2Y Conservation Initiative
About Earthfire Institute
Named after a passionate earth-mother wolf with a fire in her belly to protect anything vulnerable, Earthfire was founded in 2000 to develop a new model of relating to nature through the voices of the rescued wildlife >Read More >