How is that one particular fox out of 800 is rescued from a fur farm to live a full long life of loving a teaching?
Find Earthfire On:
- © Susan Eirich and Earthfire Institute, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Susan Eirich and Earthfire Institute with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- Living with Wildlife: A Journal
- Video – The story of… An Egg!
- Intertwining Lives: a Coyote and a Man
- Video: “We Need Each Other’s Stories…”
- May 2015
- April 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
Blogs We Visit
- Buffalo Field Campaign Weekly Update from the Field
- Defenders of Wildlife Blog
- Wolves in the West
- Y2Y Conservation Initiative
About Earthfire Institute
Named after a passionate earth-mother wolf with a fire in her belly to protect anything vulnerable, Earthfire was founded in 2000 to develop a new model of relating to nature through the voices of the rescued wildlife >Read More >